Fast paced title company seeks an experienced individual to process, close and/or review residential title files. As a Title Processor/Reviewer (either as a pre-closing processor or a post-closing processor) with Eagle Title, LLC, you would be responsible for:
- Draft deeds, subordination agreements and powers of attorney for residential settlements.
- Assist post-closing teams with high priority projects.
- Assist and manage physical file clean up.
- Review and maintain escrow balance and disbursements.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive, team-oriented company currently undergoing substantial growth. The Title Processor position is a full time, in office (not a remote) position with competitive compensation and benefits. All interested applications should submit a resume to email@example.com.