Liff, Walsh & Simmons/Eagle Title
Reports Directly To: Vice President
Fast-paced, growing law firm and title company seeks a highly motivated Director of Marketing to develop a strategic and integrated marketing plan that differentiates Liff, Walsh & Simmons and Eagle Title (collectively “LWS ET” or individually “LWS” or “ET”) from its competitors; promotes the LWS ET brand; and enhances its reputation as a preeminent law firm and title company in the Baltimore-Washington region and beyond. The Director collaborates with the management team, LWS attorneys, ET settlement officers and individual branch locations to support business development efforts.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support internal marketing initiatives related to LWS ET’s Core Purpose and Core Values.
- Develop, maintain and execute a marketing strategy that aligns with LWS and ET’s core customer definition(s) and brand promise(s) to promote brand awareness and meet business goals and initiatives.
- Develop and manage the LWS and ET marketing budget and oversee the advertising buys, vendor relations, event planning, contracts, and invoices. Monitor expenses to ensure marketing initiatives are cost-effective and deliver a positive ROI.
- Develop and manage the LWS and ET brand identity and ensure consistent messaging across all marketing channels. Manage brand guidelines and positioning.
- Design visually appealing advertising and promotional materials across various channels, such as print, digital, and social media. Monitor performance, analyze data and optimize marketing efforts for maximum impact.
- Drive all digital marketing initiatives, including website development, search engine optimization (SEO), email marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, online advertising, and when applicable, search engine marketing (SEM). Work with web vendor to address technical issues.
- Monitor and track marketing KPIs and metrics, analyze data, and generate reports and benchmarks to measure and track the success of marketing activities and investments. Use insights to make data-driven decisions and optimize future marketing activities.
- Oversee the organization’s digital and social media presence. Develop strategies for engaging with online audiences, creating and curating content, and monitoring social media channels for brand mentions and sentiment.
- Develop event concepts, themes, and objectives in collaboration with clients or stakeholders. Create event timelines, budgets, and task lists. Coordinate and oversee all logistical aspects of the event, such as venue selection, catering, audiovisual setup, decor, transportation, and equipment rentals.
- Develop and manage external communication strategies to reach target audiences, including customers, partners, stakeholders, and the general public. This can involve crafting press releases, articles, blog posts, social media content, and other communication materials. Deliver content in a timely manner.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing strategies
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate ideas and strategies to both internal and external stakeholders
- Independently motivated with the ability to work with a team
- Strong relationship building
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strategic Thinking
- Budget management
- Creative thinking and design skills
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to use data to inform decision-making
- In depth knowledge with digital marketing strategies, tools and platforms, including social media, email marketing, and content management systems
- Knowledge of branding and brand identity best practices
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Design or Business Administration
- 5+ years of related experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced, growth oriented environment
This is a terrific career opportunity to join a value centric, team-oriented company. The Director of Marketing is a full-time, in-office position with competitive benefits. Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com.