Liff, Walsh & Simmons/Eagle Title
Fast-paced, growing law firm and title company seek a diligent, hard-working individual to create and execute the marketing strategy including in-person events, promotional materials, print marketing and digital marketing and branding for Liff, Walsh & Simmons and Eagle Title. They will be responsible for ensuring that the marketing efforts are consistently aligned and coordinated, that they maximize the visibility of the companies and differentiate the companies in the marketplace. They will also support the individual marketing/business development efforts of the attorneys in Liff, Walsh & Simmons and settlement officers in Eagle Title.
- Oversee the social media strategy, including creating, resharing, and scheduling content to drive social media strategy. Manage and follow-up on content creation opportunities and deadlines for Liff, Walsh & Simmons and Eagle Title. Assist in creating calendar invites for article writing, publications and additional substantive content.
- Designs internal and external branded elements for advertising, events, and flyers.
- Creates a monthly marketing dashboard that captures marketing data on the first of the month and measures the effectiveness of marketing strategies implemented.
- Plan, track and facilitate marketing events including design, set up and tear down.
- Maintain and update the company websites and other external outreach platforms.
- Assist in managing CRM and key client lists across both companies by creating data checks.
- Assists in the distribution of press releases to appropriate media outlets.
- Work in tandem with the HR Director to support internal marketing efforts such as weekly e-newsletters, internal event branding, and building out intranet content creation on training institutes.
- Support office meetings by building and preparing presentations, managing guest speakers, and supporting slides.
- Oversee the ordering and inventory of branded swag for external and internal items.
- Assist with internal events, planning, and logistics.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the market; identifies branding opportunities and makes recommendations to leadership.
- Assist in miscellaneous marketing activities, survey creation, and all other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker.
- Demonstrates a growth mindset.
- Thorough understanding of principles and methods used in marketing, including but not limited to:
- Proficient with marketing-related software:
- Email Service Providers (i.e., HubSpot, MailChimp)
- Social Media Platforms (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok)
- Customer Relationship Management (i.e., HubSpot)
- Design Programs (i.e., Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Website Management System (i.e., WordPress)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field required
- At least three years of experience in a related field
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive, team-oriented law firm and title company that are both currently undergoing substantial growth. The Marketing Assistant position is a full-time, in-office position with compensation and benefits. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter with resume with design samples, if applicable.