Reports Directly To: President and Vice President of Eagle Title
Works Directly With: Members of the Executive Management Team
Eagle Title is an award-winning, fast-paced title company. The newly created position of Executive Production Assistant will be responsible for assisting in the President and Vice President’s business growth and providing executive, administrative, and personal assistant support.
Ready to join a progressive, team-oriented company? Learn more below:
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Production Assistant Responsibilities
- Assist in daily production activities to help maintain and grow both Executive’s books of business
- Assist the President and Vice President with the coordination and preparation of successful closings.
- Assist in daily production activities to help maintain and grow the Executive’s book of business.
- Create, maintain, and assist in production activity tracking and reporting.
- Continuously seek out ways to gather and act on key client information that will assist in deepening client relationships.
- Proactively seek out and manage outside sales events and opportunities, organizing calendars accordingly.
- Maintain CRM daily and leverage capabilities, notes, etc. to maximize the book of business for both the President and Vice President.
- Communicate with and deepen existing and new client relationships.
- Act as the first line of defense in proactively resolving client concerns.
- Assist in prioritizing daily client needs and resolutions.
- Work cohesively with operational processing departments to ensure the client experience is seamless.
- Understand the file life cycle and assist in issue spotting in advance.
- Leverage excellent client communication skills both written and verbal.
- Obtain Title License and support closings as needed.
Executive, Administrative & Personal Assistant Responsibilities
- Be Proactive: Enjoy thinking one step ahead for the people you work for, solving needs before they even arise in their minds.
- Calendar Management: Manage Executive’s time with confidence and sound judgment (and push back when necessary if they get distracted on lower priority work), maintain and update Executive’s schedule amid rapid changes and competing priorities, and ensure all meetings are set up for success (with accurate locations, confirmed attendees, contact details, links, codes, and enough time for everyone to arrive on time and debrief if necessary).
- Communications: Provide administrative assistance, such as writing, editing, and responding to emails, drafting letters, and preparing other communications on the Executive’s behalf. Answer incoming phone calls in a polite and professional manner, take care of the needs of a caller when appropriate, and accurately take and prioritize messages.
- Truly love the details: Believing that no detail is trivial and thrive on feedback to hone skills that allow you to contribute to the company vision.
- Internet Research: Effectively use the internet and other sources to find contacts, titles, and connections, prep Executives with basic background information for meetings, and keep abreast of relevant breaking news.
- Task and Time Management: Record all tasks assigned and committed to in meetings and emails, prioritize tasks to meet deadlines, consistently stay up to date, and communicate priorities and urgency effectively. In this role, jumping in with urgency (sometimes at inopportune times of the day or week) will be a necessary part of the job.
- Personal Assistance: Assist with errands, coordinate travel arrangements, and other general administrative support. Enjoy looking for ways to proactively take tasks off the Executive’s plate.
- Organization: Work to keep Executives organized by assisting in developing and implementing organizational systems. This includes the organization of both personal and professional tasks, various records, expense reports, statements, general reports, and documents.
- Productivity: Maintain productivity without direction, prioritizing work assignments appropriately. Leverage software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to accomplish tasks timely.
- Undertake Additional Tasks and Projects: Examples include providing coverage for other Legal or Executive Assistants as necessary in their absence, helping surprise/celebrate an employee, solving a travel disaster, and other unexpected occurrences that periodically arise.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- 2-3 years of administrative assistant experience
- 1-2 years of working knowledge of the Real Estate and or Title Industry
- Exceptional customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An energetic and optimistic approach to problem-solving
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to act as a gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to Executives as needed
- Exceptional ability to prioritize
- Forward-thinking with an ability to work proactively
- Self-Starter with the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision and in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook 365
- Willingness to assist with a variety and scope of tasks
- Skilled in the use of standard office equipment (i.e., IP phone systems, copiers/scanner/fax, etc.)
This is a terrific opportunity to join a culture-orientated growth company. The Executive Production Assistant is a full-time position with competitive benefits. All interested applications should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.