Reports To: President and Vice President of Eagle Title
Works Directly With: Member of Executive Management Team
Eagle Title is an award winning, fast paced title company. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing executive, administrative, and personal assistant support to the CEO, President, and Vice President. Ready to join a progressive, team-oriented company? Come join our 50+ strong team that make Eagle Title the best title company, voted year after year.
- Be Proactive: Enjoy thinking one step ahead for the people you work for, solving needs before they even arise in their minds.
- Calendar Management: Manage Executive’s time with confidence and sound judgement (and push back when necessary if they get distracted on lower priority work), maintain and update Executive’s schedule amid rapid changes and competing priorities, and ensure all meetings are set up for success (with accurate locations, confirmed attendees, contact details, links, codes, and enough time for everyone to arrive on time and debrief if necessary).
- Proactively seek out and manage outside sales events and opportunities, organizing calendars accordingly.
- Communications: Provide administrative assistance, such as writing, editing and responding to emails, drafting letters and preparing other communications on the Executive’s behalf. Answer incoming phone calls in a polite and professional manner, take care of the needs of a caller when appropriate and accurately take and prioritize messages. Leverage excellent client communication skills both written and verbal.
- Truly love the details: Believing that no detail is trivial and thrive on feedback to hone skills that allow you to contribute to the company vision.
- Internet Research: Effectively use the internet and other sources to find contacts, titles and connections, prep Executive with basic background information for meetings, and keep abreast of relevant breaking news.
- Task and Time Management: Record all tasks assigned and committed to in meetings and emails, prioritize tasks to meet deadlines, consistently stay up to date and communicate priorities and urgency effectively. In this role, jumping in with urgency (sometimes at inopportune times of the day or week) will be a necessary part of the job.
- Personal Assistance: Assist with errands, coordinate travel arrangements and other general administrative support. Enjoy looking for ways to proactively take tasks off the Executive’s plate.
- Organization: Work to keep Executives organized by assisting in developing and implementing organization systems. This includes organization of both personal and professional tasks, various records, expense reports, statements, general reports and documents.
- Love Creating Efficient Systems: Assist in prioritizing daily urgent tasks and continuously seek out ways to gather and act on key client information that will assist in deepening client relationships. Maintain CRM daily and leverage capabilities, notes, etc. to maximize the book of business for both the President and Vice President.
- Productivity: Maintain productivity without direction, prioritizing work assignments appropriately. Leverage software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to accomplish tasks timely.
- Undertake Additional Tasks and Projects: Examples include provide coverage for other Legal or Executive Assistants as necessary in their absence, helping surprise/celebrate an employee, solve a travel disaster and other unexpected occurrences that periodically arise.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-3 years of administrative assistant experience.
- 1-2 years of working knowledge of the Real Estate and or Title Industry.
- Exceptional customer service and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Energetic and optimistic approach to problem solving.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to act as a gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to Executives as needed.
- Exceptional ability to prioritize.
- Forward thinking with an ability to work proactively.
- Self-Starter with the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision and in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook 365.
- Willingness to assist with a variety and scope of tasks.
- Skilled in the use of standard office equipment (i.e., IP phone systems, copiers/scanner/fax, etc.).
This is a terrific opportunity to join a culture orientated growth company. The Executive Assistant is a full-time position with competitive benefits.
Interested candidates should email their resume here.