Erin Shaffer is an attorney who has spent the entirety of her 12 year career in Maryland representing national and local lenders and loan servicers in foreclosure actions, bankruptcy proceedings, title related matters, alternative dispute resolution and litigation at both the state and federal level. Her diverse experience in the mortgage default and servicing industries provides a unique perspective and knowledge base to the title business.
- The University of Delaware
- The University of Baltimore School of Law (J.D)
- Maryland Land Title Association
- Anne Arundel Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Leadership Anne Arundel 2023 Flagship Class